Save Me - Golden State ft. Tyler Blackburn
| Can we survive | |
| The heart that's lost control? | |
| Break all your worries | |
| And make my heart feel cold | |
| Well there's nothing in the room | |
| But the shadow of the wall | |
| There's no place to hide it | |
| There's no place at all | |
| Will you save me? | |
| I will believe in you | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love | |
| Save me, your arms i'll fall into | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love now | |
| I believe the world can take | |
| The shadow that's strong as song | |
| It's enough for one man to take | |
| Knowing it's right from wrong | |
| There's no room in the darkness | |
| Bring down these walls | |
| With no one to believe in | |
| There's no sense at all | |
| Will you save me? | |
| I will believe in you | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love | |
| Save me, your arms I'll fall into | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love now | |
| It's moving on in me | |
| Oh love, oh love is a wounded heart | |
| You see . . . | |
| Save me | |
| I will believe in you | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love | |
| Save me, your arms I'll fall into | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love | |
| Save me | |
| I will believe in you | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love | |
| Save me, your arms I'll fall into | |
| I'll give love | |
| I'll give love | |
| Anywhere, anyway | |
| Through a life without a care | |
| We can sing without a song, | |
| we can hope to sing along | |
| I'll be there | |
| I'll be there | |
| I'll be there | |
| I'll be there now |
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario